It is reasonable for you to have your doubts.
Your body is your greatest asset, and that’s why we want you to strengthen it and take care of it.
If you have any questions that haven’t been answered in these Frequently Asked Questions, we would be happy to personally assist you and advise you with whatever you might need.
Oregarlix is a 100% natural dietary supplement that helps achieve deep gut cleansing and a complete microbial balance. Its advanced formula was developed from the best harvests in the world: oregano from Israel, parsley from Italy, and garlic from India. What’s the difference between our premium supplement and other products on the market? Without a doubt, the high-quality raw materials in rigorously controlled processes. Oregarlix is one of a kind.
The difference is really significant. You would need to eat 1 kg of each ingredient daily to equate to taking Oregarlix.
Yes! 1 kg of garlic + 1 kg of parsley + 1 kg of oregano daily. Oregarlix is a very powerful product: it allows the body to get the therapeutic benefits of these amazing herbs in strategic doses.
Oregarlix is a dietary supplement made from natural extracts with no added chemicals. It is completely safe for human consumption.
Additionally, the laboratories where Oregarlix is produced are FDA-certified. Similarly, the raw materials used are certified both in their place of origin as well as when they get to the United States. To sum it up, Oregarlix is 100% safe for consumption.
There are only contraindications in certain cases (See our section on contraindications).
Oregarlix is a patented formula with three 100% natural ingredients: Garlic, Parsley, and Oregano. It does not contain any chemicals or preservatives.
First, let’s break them down into scientific terms:*
• Prebiotics are “non-digestible dietary substrates” that are present in various foods and supplements. In other words, it is food for our microbiota.
• Probiotics are “living microorganisms” that are ingested from the food we eat and help to maintain and diversify gut microbiota.
Oregarlix is a synbiotic product.
• Scientific studies** cite garlic as an important source of prebiotics. On the one hand, it supports the growth of beneficial bifidobacteria. Additionally it has been proven to be a source of fructooligosaccharides: “low-calorie dietary fiber with prebiotic potential.”***
• ➔ As for parsley, it contains microorganisms intended to maintain and improve “good” bacteria in the body, which makes it a naturally occurring probiotic (Proteobacteria (96,87%) belonging to the genuses Pseudomonas (69,12%), Rheinheimera (8,56%) and Pantoea (6,91%), among others). ****
*Swanson, K. S., Gibson, G. R., Hutkins, R., Reimer, R. A., Reid, G., Verbeke, K., Scott, K. P., Holscher, H. D., Azad, M. B., Delzenne, N. M., & Sanders, M. E. (2020). The International Scientific Association for Probiotics and Prebiotics (ISAPP) consensus statement on the definition and scope of synbiotics. Nature reviews. Gastroenterology & hepatology, 17(11), 687–701 https://doi.org/10.1038/s41575-020-0344-2
** Sunu, P., Sunarti, D., Mahfudz, L. D., & Yunianto, V. D. (2019). Prebiotic activity of garlic (Allium sativum) extract on Lactobacillus acidophilus. Veterinary world, 12(12), 2046–2051. *** Kaur, A. P., Bhardwaj, S., Dhanjal, D. S., Nepovimova, E., Cruz-Martins, N., Kuča, K., Chopra, C., Singh, R., Kumar, H., Șen, F., Kumar, V., Verma, R., & Kumar, D. (2021). Plant Prebiotics and Their Role in the Amelioration of Diseases. Biomolecules, 11(3), 440. https://doi.org/10.3390/biom11030440 **** Universidad de Jaén. https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/269000463.pdf
The quality and dosing of its ingredients make Oregarlix the ideal supplement for helping replenish and diversify bacterial flora. It has been proven that gut microbiota plays a role in digesting food and absorbing nutrients, in the metabolism of chemical substances such as medicine, and even in the regulation of immune processes.*,**
In fact, depletion of bacterial flora is linked to serious medical issues like gut dysbiosis, a serious imbalance that increases the risk of chronic illnesses. Just to name a few, irritable bowel syndrome (a condition that affects 2 out of 10 people in the Western world***), diabetes, cardiovascular and nervous system issues, and even obesity.*
*Belizário, J. E., & Faintuch, J. (2018). Microbiome and Gut Dysbiosis. Experientia supplementum (2012), 109, 459–476. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-74932-7_13
**Rowland, I., Gibson, G., Heinken, A., Scott, K., Swann, J., Thiele, I., & Tuohy, K. (2018). Gut microbiota functions: metabolism of nutrients and other food components. European journal of nutrition, 57(1), 1–24. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00394-017-1445-8
***Team, G. (2021). Síndrome del intestino irritable: cuando la microbiota intestinal se desequilibra. Retrieved 19 October 2021, from https://www.gutmicrobiotaforhealth.com/sindrome-del-intestino-irritable-cuando-la-microbiota-intestinal-se-desequilibra/
According to scientific data, there is an intimate relationship between the immune system and the bacteria in the digestive tract. The gut represents around 70% of the immune system. That’s where the majority of antibodies reside, which are the first barrier against pathogens.*
A top-notch balance of gut microbiota can help reduce inflammation,** alleviate allergies,*** and prevent autoimmune diseases or infections.***
* Vighi, G., Marcucci, F., Sensi, L., Di Cara, G., & Frati, F. (2008). Allergy and the gastrointestinal system. Clinical and experimental immunology, 153 Suppl 1(Suppl 1), 3–6. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2249.2008.03713.x
**Lobionda, S., Sittipo, P., Kwon, H. Y., & Lee, Y. K. (2019). The Role of Gut Microbiota in Intestinal Inflammation with Respect to Diet and Extrinsic Stressors. Microorganisms, 7(8), 271. https://doi.org/10.3390/microorganisms7080271
***Di Costanzo, M., Amoroso, A., Canani, R. B. (2016). Gut Microbiota as a Target for Food Allergy. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 63(1), p S11-S13 doi: 10.1097/MPG.0000000000001220
****Lazar, V., Ditu, L. M., Pircalabioru, G. G., Gheorghe, I., Curutiu, C., Holban, A. M., Picu, A., Petcu, L., & Chifiriuc, M. C. (2018). Aspects of Gut Microbiota and Immune System Interactions in Infectious Diseases, Immunopathology, and Cancer. Frontiers in immunology, 9, 1830. https://doi.org/10.3389/fimmu.2018.01830
Oregarlix wasn’t specifically designed for weight loss. However, it can be considered a potential mechanism for promoting weight loss. A study from 2018* revealed that dietary intervention (including, among other things, eating fiber and vegetables) can be a good weight-loss strategy. In fact, there are diets centered around regulating gut microbial balance to promote weight loss.
Source: *Al-Assal, K., Martinez, A., Torrinhas, R., Cardinelli, C., & Waitzberg, D. (2018). Gut microbiota and obesity. Clinical Nutrition Experimental, 20, 60-64. doi: 10.1016/j.yclnex.2018.03.001
Gut bacteria produce hundreds of neurochemicals that the brain uses to regulate basic physiological and mental processes such as learning, memory, and mood.* A weak balance between beneficial bacteria and disease-causing bacteria can alter your brain chemistry. The result could be anxiety and stress.
In turn, the bacteria in the gut produce around 95% of serotonin, which is none other than the so-called “happiness hormone.”
On the other hand, living with digestive disorders is very unpleasant and can lead to an overall poor mood. Reducing gut issues will eliminate or reduce these feelings of discomfort.
Source: *Dr. Siri Carpenter, “the gut feeling" /“la sensación intestinal”
• Oregano is an antibiotic herb that could help combat infections caused by fungus, viruses, and bacteria.* Another thing: it combats parasites.**
• With garlic, it has been proven that the allicin present in it has demonstrated a wide spectrum of antibacterial activity.*** Specifically against bacteria such as Salmonella, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Klebsiella, Proteus, Bacillus, Clostridium, and Mycobacterium tuberculosis.****
• Garlic also possesses antifungal properties. Many kinds of fungus, including: Candida, Torulopsis, Trichophyton, Cryptococcus, Aspergillus, Trichosporon and Rhodotorula, Aspergillus niger, C. albicans and Paracoccidiodes have been demonstrated to be sensitive to the compounds in garlic due to decreased oxygen consumption. *****
• Lastly, according to a review from the Argentine National Scientific and Technical Research Council (number 648990), several scientific works were analyzed that had shown the positive effects of certain plants (among them, garlic) against viral infections, and also against phenomena relevant to cellular infection and replication of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.*******
* Wani, A., Yadav, K., Khursheed, A., & Rather, M. (2021). An updated and comprehensive review of the antiviral potential of essential oils and their chemical constituents with special focus on their mechanism of action against various influenza and coronaviruses. Microbial Pathogenesis, 152, 104620. doi: 10.1016/j.micpath.2020.104620
** Force, M., Sparks, W. S., & Ronzio, R. A. (2000). Inhibition of enteric parasites by emulsified oil of oregano in vivo. Phytotherapy research : PTR, 14(3), 213–214. https://doi.org/10.1002/(sici)1099-1573(200005)14:3<213::aid-ptr583>3.0.co;2-u
*** Efectos terapeuticos del ajo, UNSIS http://www.unsis.edu.mx/revista/doc/vol3num8/A4_Efectos_Terapeuticos_Ajo.pdf
**** Ledezma E, Apitz-Castro R. Del folklore al mecanismo molecular: el ejemplo del ajoene. Interciencia. 1998; 23(4): 227-31.
***** Ghannoum MA, Hossain MA, Long L, Mohamed S, Reyes G, Mukherjee PK. Evaluation of antifungal efficacy in an optimized animal model of Trichophyton mentagrophytes-dermatophytosis. J Chemother. 2004; 16(2): 139-44.
****** Calixto M. Plantas medicinales utilizadas en odontología. Rev. microbiol. 2006; 3(2): 80-86. *******https://ri.conicet.gov.ar/bitstream/handle/11336/121487/CONICET_Digital_Nro.648490a4-d1aa-4e90-bef8-988728670789_A.pdf?sequence=2&isAllowed=y
Depending on the type of ailment or situation, changes can be noted at different stages. In the majority of cases, the first changes are noted after seven days of taking Oregarlix. The longer you take it, the better results you will get. Independent of time, this product was formulated to yield results and that is what you will get.
Oregarlix is made in the United States. The laboratories where Oregarlix is produced are American and are all certified and approved by the FDA.
The raw materials we use are of certified quality, not only in their countries of origin, but also when they enter the country. If they do not pass the certification controls when entering the United States, we do not admit them into our production chain (even if they come with a certificate from their country of origin).
Oregarlix is available in select stores in the United States (Florida) and directly from our HQ in South Florida. However, in order to give you the best price for a superior product, we made the strategic decision to avoid using a middleman and sell it directly to the consumer. This decision has brought our customers significant savings.
We wanted to make a truly premium product as accessible as possible, without price increases from intermediaries. We recognize that there are cheaper products on the market (and even more expensive ones), but we don't believe that they implement all of the quality control processes we previously mentioned, since we know the costs involved with each step of the process.
We recommend taking two capsules at breakfast or lunch. Each bottle contains 60 capsules for an entire month.
RESTORING GUT MICROBIOTA
You can take Oregarlix for at least a year as a complementary therapy for restoring gut microbiota. In this case, don’t forget to consult your doctor about any possible contraindications.
● Oregarlix’s prebiotic components will nourish beneficial bacteria so that they proliferate
● Oregarlix’s antimicrobial ingredients will help reduce harmful bacteria PREMIUM VITALITY You can also take Oregarlix as part of a healthy diet, given that its premium formula allows for improved nutrient absorption.
Additionally, bacterial flora send and receive signals from the rest of the body.* When balanced, the body will be able to receive and send the proper signals in order to maintain a good immune system, regulate stress and anxiety, sleep better, and perhaps even lose weight. Health experts like Dr. Liz Canelones recommend two capsules per day, with breakfast or lunch.
Source: *Belizário, J. E., & Faintuch, J. (2018). Microbiome and Gut Dysbiosis. Experientia supplementum (2012), 109, 459–476. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-74932-7_13
● Do not take it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
● Do not take it if you have low blood pressure.
● Do not take it if you are allergic to oregano, garlic, or parsley.
● Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
● An organic product, free of toxic residue from pesticides, antibiotics, synthetic fertilizers, additives, preservatives, and chemicals.
● Gluten-free and soy-free.
● Contains zero calories.
● Has no added sugar.
It was designed for anyone looking for a natural supplement to complement their diet, but it is especially recommended for those looking to reduce ailments such as:
● Digestive issues.
● Slow metabolism.
● Problems absorbing nutrients.
● Intestinal parasites.
● Weak defenses.
● Abdominal bloating.
● Poor mood.
● Insomnia or difficulty getting sleep.
We are 100% confident in our product. However, if you aren’t satisfied, we aren’t either, and we don't expect you to pay.
That's our commitment and our guarantee. Oregarlix is 100% Paleo Life.