Maximum Savage is a premium product focusing on hormone regulation. Mainly the hormone T (in men) and estrogens (in women).
Recommended for men over 40 who want to…
● Improve their concentration, productivity, and energy
● Naturally increase their dynamism, power, and libido
● Protect and care for their prostates
● Have greater determination and performance, regardless of age
● Tone muscles and improve muscle mass
This is not just a product for men! Ideal for women* looking to…
● Tone their muscles and improve muscle mass
● Alleviate symptoms of PMS
● Decrease menstrual cramps
Maximum Savage features a long list of essential nutrients for improving energy levels, brain function, and concentration. Among them:
● Zinc, which stimulates neuronal function. ¹
● Selenium, which helps prevent accelerated aging. It is a powerful antioxidant.²
● Boron, a micronutrient that helps protect neuronal connections.³
Those who take Maximum Savage regularly have reported better levels of muscle mass and toning.
Even improved athletic performance and rapid recovery.
This is achieved thanks to its powerful ingredients—among them, fenugreek, an herb recommended for athletes.
● Boosts physical performance
● Improves strength and muscle resistance
● Has been scientifically proven to increase muscle mass⁴
The components in Maximum Savage act in conjunction to naturally increase levels of T in men.
Remember, in men, the hormone T tends to decline with age.
The consequences? Low libido, difficulty maintaining an erection, increased body fat (and less muscle mass), and fatigue, among many others. ⁵
This almost always happens unless you opt for a diet that stimulates testosterone production.
Through its natural components, Maximum Savage also helps protect the prostate. This male organ is prone to developing malignant diseases.
Especially the zinc in Maximum Savage’s formulation acts as a top-of-the-line protector. It is a crucial nutrient for preventing prostate disorders. ⁶
This is a Key Fact You Should Know…
Sex hormones, among them the male hormone T and estrogens, are essential for various functions in the body.
However, these levels become irregular over the years.
In women, this can manifest as very severe symptoms of PMS.
In men, a significant decrease in muscle mass is very common, as well as the loss of libido and vigor.
But with Maximum Savage, it’s possible to maintain healthy hormone levels.
The results have an impact on a general level: A sense of well-being. Vitality. Full energy for daily life.
Here are some signs to check…
▢ Over 40?
▢ Low energy levels?
▢ Not feeling the same vitality as before?
▢ Lack of desire in the bedroom?
▢ Less muscle mass in your arms, back, and legs?
▢ More exhausted than usual by the end of the day?
▢ Have diseases like diabetes and heart disease come on with age?
Maximum Savage is the answer to all of these questions!
Thanks to 100% organic and chemical-free ingredients
A powerful antioxidant that helps regulate blood sugar levels due to its high phosphorous content. In female athletes, it helps tone muscles and improve athletic performance.
This tiny plant has been incorporated into traditional medicine because it helps with libido. Additionally, it reduces urinary tract inflammation and consequently decreases the risk of infections.
Vitex agnus Extract
This plant can decrease the likelihood of male pattern baldness. It reduces benign prostatic hyperplasia, which causes discomfort with urination.
This compound helps regulate estrogens in men and women. And it can help prevent the growth of malignant tumors.
Mucuna pruriens Extract
Consuming this natural antioxidant contributes to the development of muscle mass—much needed for maintaining vitality beyond 40.
It has been shown to have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties.
● 1. Krall, R. F., Tzounopoulos, T., & Aizenman, E. (2021). The Function and Regulation of Zinc in the Brain. Neuroscience, 457, 235–258. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroscience.2021.01.010
● 2. Kieliszek M. (2019). Selenium⁻Fascinating Microelement, Properties and Sources in Food. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 24(7), 1298. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules24071298
● 3. Nielsen F. H. (2014). Update on human health effects of boron. Journal of trace elements in medicine and biology : organ of the Society for Minerals and Trace Elements (GMS), 28(4), 383–387. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jtemb.2014.06.023
● 4. Fenugreek extract may increase strength and muscle mass, industry-backed study finds. (2022). Retrieved 4 May 2022, from https://www.nutraingredients.com/Article/2020/04/16/Fenugreek-extract-may-increase-strength-and-muscle-mass
● 5. 12 señales y síntomas de testosterona baja. (2022). Retrieved 4 May 2022, from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/es/testosterona-baja
● 6. Sauer, A., Vela, H., Vela, G., Stark, P., Barrera-Juarez, E., & Grabrucker, A. (2020). Zinc Deficiency in Men Over 50 and Its Implications in Prostate Disorders. Frontiers In Oncology, 10. doi: 10.3389/fonc.2020.01293
enfermedad cardiaca coronaria, arterias coronarias, enfermedad cardiaca