C-Immunity is a supplement designed to significantly strengthen the immune system. For many years, its ingredients have been used for the prevention and treatment of upper respiratory tract diseases caused by viruses or bacteria.
Suggested use: 3 capsules a day after meals, or as advised by your doctor.
- Highest-standard immune support, based on the combined action and synergy between its ingredients.
- Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc, essential nutrients that strengthen the innate defense system and protect the cells from oxidative stress caused by free radicals.
- Botanical extracts: elderberry and echinacea; used both in traditional and herbal medicine to strengthen the immune system and treat common cold symptoms.
- Yeast extract, bovine colostrum and beta-glucan are also part of this perfect mix for a strong immune defense.
This all-in-one supplement contains a high dose of vitamin C (1,000 mg) and at least seven additional ingredients in order to fully contribute toward a healthy immune system: it keeps the body’s inflammatory response balanced, it boosts killer cell and lymphocyte production, and it regulates the transport of oxygen.
The result? It reduces the probability of catching colds and, should a cold occur, it will last a short period of time and only bring about mild symptoms. This supplement enhances the immune system's response against viruses and bacteria.
C-Immunity's ingredients are natural antioxidants. As a result, they prevent neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson's. In addition, they stimulate neural connections, improving memory, concentration and attention.
This supplement is especially helpful for adults and elders.
YOUR BEST ALLY AGAINST STRESS
Scientific studies have shown that prolonged stress can repress the immune system’s response, resulting in what is known as immunosuppression.
The complementary effects of zinc and vitamin C contribute to the production of neurotransmitters, including serotonin. In addition, people suffering from depression have also shown a zinc deficiency.
The correct dosage of these two nutrients will help relieve stress symptoms, including anxiety and high blood pressure.
ADDITIONAL IMMUNE SUPPORT FOR HIGH-PERFORMANCE ATHLETES
Respiratory diseases are one of the most common reasons why elite athletes seek medical attention during competitions or training practices (Palmer-Green D, et al. 2013).
Whatever causes high-performance athletes to often have a weak immune system has yet to be discovered. It is believed it may be related to the stress of training and strenuous physical activity, which would affect normal metabolic functions.
As treatment, experts recommend a constant, regular intake of vitamin C. The antioxidant effect, and its direct action on the immune response mechanisms, make vitamin C the ideal supplement for athletes.
Studies have shown that the regular supplementary intake of this wonderful nutrient — doses of between 1,000 and 2,000 mg a day — can reduce both the duration and the severity of infections cause by the common cold.
In addition to its many benefits to the immune system, vitamin C is the quintessential antioxidant and prevents an endless number of neurodegenerative diseases while preserving cognitive performance, like memory and language.
Vitamin D is of the utmost importance for the correct absorption of phosphorus and calcium from foods. It is traditionally an essential nutrient for a healthy bone system.
In regard to the immune system, it is crucial for the regulation of the body’s defenses. For example, it prompts the production of T cells (lymphocytes) and regulates the body’s inflammatory response.
This nutrient is key for the treatment of autoimmune diseases (where the immune system attacks healthy cells), like type II diabetes and arthritis.
The correct dosage of zinc helps maintain the integrity of the mucous membranes (the body’s first barrier against pathogens).
Furthermore, zinc ions have a direct antiviral effect against common cold microbes, specifically rhinovirus, and they boost the production of antibodies.
Combined with vitamin C, this powerful mineral is an essential antioxidant for the brain, and it also enhances neural activity.
The C-Immunity nutritional complex features the “C-Immunity Blend” that consists of a combination of natural ingredients, carefully selected by our group of experts. This selection consists of bovine colostrum, yeast extract, beta-glucan, and elderberry and echinacea extracts.
All these ingredients improve the body’s resistance against a pathogen attack:
- Bovine colostrum reinforces the immune system, thanks to its rich reserve of antimicrobial proteins. It is, in fact, similar to the human colostrum that mothers provide to their newborn babies and from which they build their life-long immune system.
- For centuries, elderberry and echinacea extracts have been employed in traditional medicine for the prevention and cure of the flu.
- Yeast extracts and beta-glucans help regulate immune defense activity. These ingredients are effectively used to control allergies.