Selenium + Spirulina is formulated to act more effectively than the average multivitamins.
With a powerful combination of 200 mcg of selenium plus 350 mg of spirulina, this product becomes a super nutritional ally that acts as a protector of the immune system.
- Powerful antioxidant action
- Strengthens the immune system
- No toxins, pesticides, herbicides or preservatives
- Low in heavy metals
- No genetic modifications
- 60 capsules
Paleo Life’s Selenium + Spirulina prevents cell degeneration and contributes to the decontamination of the body of heavy metals such as arsenic, lead, mercury and cadmium.
Its antioxidant effect contributes to the prevention of heart, respiratory and degenerative diseases.
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. **Percent Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium stearate, Silicon Dioxide and Gelatin (from bovine source).
Selenium is an indispensable element in your diet due to its powerful antioxidant action that helps to purify the body of heavy metals through urine.
It is often obtained in small quantities in foods such as red meat, fish, and vegetables, and some seeds.
However, when it is extracted directly from copper sulphide ores and treated through state-of-the-art technology, its power is much greater when it comes to blocking free radicals that attack the immune system, lengthening the life of cells.
Spirulina, a microscopic algae considered as a "superfood," is a quality food supplement rich in assimilable iron.
100% natural and organic, our spirulina seaweed contains considerable amounts of beta-carotene, iron, vitamin B12 and linoleic acid.
It also contains the same amount of vitamin E as wheat, and the same amount of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium as milk, without the counterproductive effects of lactose or animal fat.
How to use Selenium Spirulina
- One capsule daily, preferably with breakfast or as recommended by your doctor
- It must not be used by people under the age of 18 years
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing
- Do not ingest if you usually have nosebleeds
- Do not combine with medications to fluidize blood (aspirin, heparin, warfarin and the like)
- Do not combine with Zinc
- Stop use before and after surgery
- Do not ingest in case of hyperthyroidism
Possible side effects
- Eye irritation
- Hair loss
- Difficulty in blood clotting
- Hepatic impairment and renal failure
- Thirst and constipation
- Itchy skin rashes